Thursday, February 5, 2015

The house plan we picked is an open concept rambler. I want to achieve a modern farmhouse look and feel in the house. Here are some of my favorite kitchens. There is a trend with all of them... white shaker cabinets, Carrara marble counter tops, nice big farm sink, white subway tile backsplash, and wood flooring.  


I love HGTV's Dream House 2015. I like the butcher block in the island. It breaks up all of the white. And I like the color of this flooring. It's not all one color and not too light or dark. 






I am absolutely in love with Joanna Gaines's style on Fixer Upper. I want to be her best friend. Aren't those pendant lights stunning? 


Here's another of Joanna's kitchens. And look at these pendants! With the airing of the show, BAM! they sold out within minutes. (I really don't know that, but I saw that they are sold out of them at Joanna's store.)


Here's another with the same look I'm going for.
I believe Chef Jag that shaker kitchens provide "comfort and calmness".

No comments:

Post a Comment